“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Thursday, April 14, 2011

And You.

You are the eldest (which mean one I can talk to/or preferably to) among bunch of my friends, also who I have always wondered/feel curios to the stories of your life. Age ain't the reason to become a gap at the first glance, but your passion, yes is your Passion, which not merely heart-melting the people who really know and close to you, but stimulate a sense of touching at heart. It might be a very little people know or even notice or appreciate that. I wouldn't have known/noticed how awesome you really are if I didn't pass by your blog today.
You are such an awesome guy/devoted christian who loves God more than everything. I am not good in elaborating with words neither, nor praising you face to face, "hey you are so awesome.I really love to know you and have you as my friend."

The most heart-melting part was when I read the sentence that you said," I love you, young people. No matter how tired am I, how busy am I, it was never a burden to come spend time with the YPFers. I love them, I enjoy being teased and laughed at, called old, laughing together, teasing them back leaving them -__- always." He didn't just mean to speak but he did, for his best effort was well-potrayed in every event and his caring toward every of his brothers and sisters. And me, I ain't a devoted christian and I didn't go to church so frequently as what a christian is supposed to contribute. But I am in the list, of his brothers and sisters, as always.

And when I said," Alvin, if without you, Eunice and the twins, who always playing the role as my big brother and sisters, especially you, I wouldn't have trusted God or continue to follow his footstep in life. I wouldn't have trusted HIS existence. Thank you for everything, really."

I really meant it. No matter how realistic world is trying to pull me out of the FAITH and how temptation abounds is attempting to convince me: "hey you know,it's okay for you to do this,everyone doing the same thing and it ain't the sin. C'mon girl. You don't have to practise any so called self-discipline. "[As in sticking to a positive perception, I have always been struggling hardly to get out from evils/negative thinking]  Been a uphill task involving in such a dillemma along these few months, and even I doubted, I ignored merely because of the excuse that I have no time. I avoided. And whenever I asked myself, "Are you such a busy woman?"[ Time allocation ]. I felt guilty immediately. I spent the time talking craps with friends via phone/facebook. I spent the time being so busy gossiping with friends. I spent the time emo. I spent the time doing nothing but avoiding.

Alvin, I really felt sorry to you, for certain excuses that I would have given so intentionally. The passion-your hardwork and commitment to be able do the best for God, for certain reason, I felt, I am sorry, that I didn't take it so seriously and for certain reasons, I felt I am spoilting some hard-built work.

It has always been one of my commitment in list that,
I would not make anyone I love feel disappointed due to the failure of my self-commitment and discipline.
I knew how bad/terrible the feeling being disappointed by someone you really care of was.
But I just did it to you and WeiLi.

You are awesome as you never feel bothered to contribute your effort in doing favor for the Jesus and YPF-yers you love. Truly feel I am being blessed so much by you, Alvin Boey.

Your effort touched God, and me as well. I think, therefore, I am here to replenish my commitment once again towards God.
May God bless you all the way, Alvin Boey.

Loves,
Iyee




Do it when you mean it, speak without actions indicate you are nothing but merely bullshiting.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment