“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Friday, April 15, 2011

Lame,don't read this.

Hahahahahahahaha. Deweil Tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I surrender, serious! You are the King of all the jokers, and you hold most "egg( you very 8!) and HD" among all guys!
Hahahahahahahaha.

Early in the morning, which today was our last day of final, we sat for our English paper at Wisma HELP and I arrived around 6.50am. I didn't really study through and I was so sleepy man!:( And you guess what's going on next?  

When it was about time for us to get up to 6th floor of the building, (There are about 24 floors I think) then Deweil asked me to go upstairs. When he headed to the stairs entrance, I thought he wants to act something lame again, but then, he told :" Yijie, let's go, we walk up!" Hahaha. Just no why, I followed.
That's worked, fortunately. My headache and morning sick are all gone! Yet I gained the little droplets of "sweat". Hahaha.

The stories come after this was even much more funny. Hahaha.
But so much craps for those who don't know him.
So yea :)
Just to come here and shout:

OOHHOO!
 I have finally done all my exams and now is my SEM BREAK!
Wahahaha!
Next week off to supaaaa nice nature with bunch of college buddies:D
Ada Korean, Chinese, Malay and John he is?Singh? Haha.*Tak sabar ada sikit*
You know how much I love nature right?So I am hyper now =p

Date me PLS? *winks* 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment