“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

changing of me?

ahahahahahahahahaha.I have left my blog dead for 2 weeks.
alright,it should be alive again!

awwwsss.I have changed?I never noticed that.ahaha
for the very first time,Alvin told me that I turned to be more cheerful.haha.I didn't take it serious so.then after that,friends around me mentioned about that to me again.hrmmp.so I think,yealoo!

it's the gift from my dearly God.I got a lot of nice friends recently!ahaha.especially Eunice, wei-li,wei-i who helped me a lot!I appreciate it so much! and Janice! somehow,I just love this friend so much! she's nice enough to be a good friend,we are meant to be know each other!haha.she will be the first colleague of mine if I enter UCSI! She loves swimming,dancing*very hope to join her* and...YPF?ahaha.yea.I think so.we love God!!!
hrmm.how about the busy-ing miss. keeyean?i wish that she could be there too.hey,girl!I miss you so much!=D

yesterday,I met our department manager.It was too scary man! but i deal it very soon! *serious face* so,as conclusion,calmness makes thing better!ahahaha.as me Xp
I will change to another position soon=)

and my skin condition,IRRITATING!!!arghh

hahahaha.fine.

I am very,extremely tired! sleep well gurls!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment