“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Saturday, February 20, 2010

moments

somehow,I felt like...I should appreciate more in my life.I have a very nice family with my dearly dad,mom.brother and sister.I was given a new car to drive.I have nothing to worry about like some of them around me.so I ask myself:"what's else should I demand for?it's nothing."loves?yea.I got a lot from God, my family and friends.it's the most I used to appreaciate more and more.I was given a new life by Him.

My heart is affected sometime....wondering will I keep this passion to believe God?will I ?that's no anwers.I knew.I should make and prove it that I'm not doing this because of sudden heart feelings.I should believe and love Him forever and ever.I need Him to live in me every single moment.

today,I skipped my job!haha,I'll be fired soon.so,I went to laysan's house with jinruey,kahhui and having breakfast together by my myVi!!!haha.I scared very very much actually.The road condition is totally different from kota damansara,the place which I practiced my skill usually.after that,we went keeyean's house to play cards!!!=D Then I fetch them to my house to wait Wei-I.As who knows me well,my house has nothing to play with.haha!so,we cooked MAGGI MEE!!!it's fun!

Talking back about my new friend,Janice!She's much more different from the "Janice" in my mind .She is very independent.We were having dinner together today and she brought me to her hostel.It's good to get know about all of these.well,hostel life is not as easy as i think.

YPF was quite bored today.But,it ended with a very nice game! haha,not bad to be the werewolf!

one more day to go!=D meet the one who I do miss a lotttt!qijie and boonkyan,hope that both of you will be there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment