“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday,27feb

officially I have already resigned my job as warehouse assistant.There's none of the feeling of unwilling to leave.just as normal.I won't forget you,YASMI!!!don't worry=)He is a malay guy who speaks Chinese so well.Do it as what you said and promise,quit smoking alright!!!!I hate smoke!!!XD
hahaha. Isma and her husband,I felt like I am their daughter:)haha.somehow....

Is good to have bible studies constantly every week.Actually,there was frustration in me on Thursday.Some chaos made me feel very frustrated.A prejudice to him?I have promised to be good,and love my enemy too instead of hating them.But,I was.....couldn't even control myself and made things worse.I cried....I was feeling very frustrated.Boon Long,thanks for reminding that noone is perfect as long as what you did ,God saw clearly. Never notice that you are so good in advising.but,that's not really releasing the burdens in my heart,just feeling down.At night,I wanted to give an excuse to not go to the weekly routine actually.But,I went too.I wanted to have more time with God.Yea.thank God.I have finally solved it.Wei-li ,Wei-i,Eunice, Hui Xian and Janice shared a lot of things together.Peace came back to me again!=)And I wish,Janice,you too.

A journey for the project of LIFE IN FRAMES!!!!!!!!
We went KLCC together by the funny GPRS!!!hahaha.
gurls,we almost lost in KL,though,but it works too,not bad to use it!=D
I saw this.....Mmmmm,a quite fascinating front cover....hahaXp




Racheal!!!!!a very nice and cheerful girl=)
*she has tried hard to fit into the bus*haha




Janice=)



Tirzah,Janice and me!!!!!!!!!we are the gang of 1992!!!!!ahaha




yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *by Janice*



going to present this photo next saturday=)
*evil smile* eheeyhey



Having a nice Starbucks coffee before leaving there! =)
*was tempted to have that by Wei-I!*ahaha
byeee,my dear twin towers.....


The journey was not yet ended.Chin Wei called up to bake a cake!
ahaha.what a nice chance for me to take this opportunity!
It's cappucino cheese cake made by wei-li=)




it was the masterpiece of Chin Wei...!!!!!!!=)Brownies!!!!
just imagine what's the feeling when hot chocolate cake melts in your mouth instantly... awwwws,it was awesome!!!!
hahaha,you should try this my dear friends...



He was cutting his masterpiece!=)


Wei-li and Wei-i are so nice enough to everyone.Thank you so much for that!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment