“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A great day

As what I wish,both of them are here=)
qijie,me and boon! miss and love them so much!
hahaha.hey,qijie,someone captured your awesome and sexy lip finally!





qi jie :" just wanna tell you,YOU BELONGS to KL!!!!!"
it's fun to be with you! you keep your habit -sms- every time we have gathering,though,but still,the feeling is totally not the same if the gathering without you and boon together.Wish that you have already solved your problem and heal it asap=)



gurls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's the familiar faces except priscilla who was standing beside me=D
jieyi:" If I 'm not wrong,we are the "cute" babies born in the same month! haha=) it's nice to get know of you again=)"




Sunday morning,having breakfast together with him.
with karlok too!=D
karlok :"wish you have a nice college life!!!" =)





boon :" boon,as I know,you are a kind and hyperactive guy in front of all your friends.and ...yea,charming!!!we were enlightened by you all the time.we used to be "neighbor" at primary school and after 5years,we've grown to a new person...do cheer for your awesome life forever and ever yeaa!" =)

Time passed very fast.it's already the end of February 2010.Our dreams is blooming.Get ready for that and do the best of your life,my dear friend!!!=)

God has answered my prayers. Thankyou for bringing us together my dear God!!! I just wanna say:"I love you very very very much!"

I wish I can do better in myself more. iyee,wushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
ahaha...

good nites=)

No comments:

Post a Comment