“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Being

I have always wondered.
Is there another person, which is a guy, as good as you at any place of this world I could meet?
Perhaps. But there will only be 0.001 probability I would have met another one.
I just mentioned.It doesn't mean anything else.
I merely want to mention the question that has been troubling me lately.

To be perfect.
You expect a perfect life partner but please the problem is are you the perfect one?Noone is perfect please.

I was exhausted because of my final exams. Though, I was in peace, still able to cope with stress that distract my attention on studies, but fail so to get enough time to do best preparation to answer the exams questions. Pimples popped out around the forehead obviously wanted to warn me, you are too stress enough please. Awww.I just wish I could manage to pass this coming week which gonna packed with lots of revisions:(

Deweil Tan
You happy now?I mentioned you! Haha. I didn't know until you told me that you stalked my profile and got this link of blog! I was so surprised. As I said, you are in the list of my good friends:) Haha. So yea, pro joker, college life is really awesome to know you and your super ever lame jokes. I become so like to make fun of you. (I know I am very bad sometime). haha. But Err among all the jokers I have been knowing, be proud of it, you are the top among all. Happy? I know you do. Haha.
Nahhh see I so good. I choose the most handsome photos to put instead of those embarassing one. Haha.
When can I have my third name please?
First is YiJie, now is YiGor. New one please?


LeongShuYi (Another yijie that I called)
She is a sweet girl and hahaha. So like to syiok sendiri sometime.
She helped me a lot in doing assignments and thanks for all the encouraging messages when I was moody/stress.
Well-appreciated ♥ :) And glad we always aimed the same thing -HD.quite frustrating sometime though:)haha. er and, Song H,considered? 


Ryan,Me,Daegun,Deweil

No comments:

Post a Comment