“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bombastic.

Regarding to the title, it flipped across my mind. Not related to what I'm gonna write,I took it as title though.
Hehe.
I needed vacation so desperately.Err but not the time yet I know *sob sob*
FGA Family Camp at Alor Gajah EL Sanctuary, should I go for the very third time? Haha. I hesitated.
I don't bother to go despite how many time I have been there, as I love the bunch of loving and passionate people there, and indeed, the atmosphere floated with peace and tranquility there. But I wondered shall I go another new place instead, to broaden my sight and perpective toward life? Hmmm. *wonders*

Whoaa.I miss jogging.Been a month(*affirming..yes a month I guessT.T) I didn't go to the park and jog. All the fattening foods with calories and fatty chemicals were converted to fatty tissues, and seriously that have been accumulated under the skin of whole body. Aww. Stop mentioning. It's a sensitive issue ever. Haha.

Accounts will be my struggle today, my precious Sunday T.T

Facebook directed me to Deweil's album posted last year this morning.
You made me freaking jealous :( Somemore it's free trip for exchange students like you.




Spring @California
Erhumpp *prepare to sing*:
California girls~we are unforgettable~Daisy dukes~bikinis on top~Sun-kissed skin~....!
Hahaha. What I could think of California is only this song lar :(



Winter @ Washington

I want vacation T.T
Enough craps.Study study! Byee :(
*P/s: I'm so not willing to gooo...*

No comments:

Post a Comment