“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My dear Korean Friend.

Three days ago, when we were barbeque at the rooftop, most of us emo. We gathered in front of the handrail, sitting in a group, some drinking beers, talking about our future. Souls of the people in city are sick, perhaps.
We all have dream and goal in life, far from realistic yet awesome.

We shared our dream one per one to everyone. Though I don't know how my future gonna be, but the comforting one is at least, I have friends who thinking about the same goal in future.

When everyone got down to take bath, I was still standing there. Glancing at the awesome night view, thinking a lot of future. DaeGun stood beside me. We chatted a lot about the worries in our heart. (He offered me some of the beer he was drinking.) When I started to drink, and my face expression looked bitter. Serious, I don't like alcholic drinks. Haha. He laughed.
"Why Malaysian girls all so innocent? I tell you, Korean girls drink even more horrible than me, they won't easily get drunk."
*Continue emo*
I told him a lot about my failure in handling my previous relationship. He shared his experiences to me as well. Another one that feels so sorry to hear my story.
His expression was like:" &^%$#@#$ *Korean*...Buster!Buster!" Haha.
I: "Chill la...I learnt a lot from it actually.So yea.*smiling* "
We chatted there about 1 hour maybe? Hmm... We shared quite a lot thinking about BGR(BoyGirlRelationship).

I always love to talk to him. He is a quite mature friend that you can count on and ask for guidance toward some problems. Hmmm.So nice la him. So far he is another guy who I feel so awesome. I could feel how much he loves his girlfriend in Korea and how hard he try to maintain the long distance relationship through words. God bless you, DaeGun:)



Somehow, I just love to talk to some people who have a lot of thoughts in mind la. Through sharings, I actually could broaden my perspective and avoid some bias toward some life routine.
Hehe.
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. well i started out with ldr's, and i'm proud to say that i am very happily married.
    to add to this great blog. depending on how much you share you love with your partner, a marriage shouldn't ever be entered into immediately, and in ldr's the time you have waiting for each other make you know your partner even better, a marriage after that is like a scientist finally solving a decades' long problem. i must admit that it would have been so good for me if not for cheap international calls from mobile to mobile as i had financial problems for a significant period in my relationship.
    always keep a positive attitude, it's one way i got through the hard time and don't forget to respect each others needs

    ReplyDelete