“The words we speak may indicate:A heart that’s filled with pride;But godly self-control displays:The Spirit’s work inside.”
—Sper
http://faith-iyee.blogspot.com/ [Walk with Jesus♥]

Friday, May 6, 2011

Life.

Your emotion so easily gets affected because of your weak spirituality I tell you.
You can't deny it, it's so true to say that.
Today, she so randomly feels emo after listening a song.
The lyrics fit her past life stories very well, she was so randomly feeling emo.
She couldn't beam her smiley. How sad right?

Johannan He is so awesome by mentioning always remember to bring along sandpaper with you in life. And, Scrub scrub scrub! [Hints: As life is rough and tough] Funny la when I watched the video yesterday night. It's true. Life is not just the little thing we could imagine, but it's far more bigger, far more awesome.
I expect an awesome life, not just to live, but to live to the fullest.

Today I was like so lost going to teach the bunch of kids.
And, a boy (standard 5) so deliberately made me to get annoyed and scold him in the class. He is the student that every teacher, either in school or tuition centre, that has entirely given up to teach him. But I don't want just like that you know, I don't want like :" Oh you come here, you want to study, serious anot, your business...", No I really don't want to be just that. I want them to learn the right thing from me. Not only how to study well all the knowledge, but how to react with a right attitude and view towards life. All the kids were like so shocked, and the noise became pin drop silence when I scolded him. I always told them I never wanted to scold or whip anyone of them. =/ What la. What happened to me? :'(

When I got into standard 6 class, (the class I enjoy to teach the most as it doesn't need much effort)...
A girl asks me: " Teacher, you feel not happy today? Why you like so tired? "
The more I feel so wrong to myself. :(
Nonono. I shouldn't. Get back pls.

God, bless me in current semester =/ I hope I could handle both my studies and the heavy workload as well.

I love my college friends lah. They bring a lot happiness to me everyday(:








Wonder who is Johannan? Ahh He is here (: Another awesome child of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment